Sunday 18 August 2013

My Inspiration?

The idea for this blog has been in the back of my mind for a long long time. But it was only recently that I decided to finally take the plunge and start writing content. This is mainly down to one particular internet personality who some know as the popular streamer Ducksauce, from Twitch.tv 

For those who are not aware of Twitch, it is a website that allows gamers a means of streaming content directly from their computer screen to the world wide web. What it means for average gamers like myself, is that we can watch our favorite players and teams play the same games as we do and maybe pick up a couple tips along the way. 

Ducksauce himself is a popular streamer on twitch, and is known for being a very charismatic person with a talent for entertainment. He also happens to be a big fitness advocate. One day when i was watching his stream, he began answering some of the viewers questions and what struck me, is that a lot of the viewers were asking fitness related questions, despite the fact that the purpose of his channel is to stream video games. To me, the idea of someone like Ducksauce being able to pass on fitness advice to people who may not have had any prior knowledge of the subject is fantastic! I like to think that through his advice, many people have chosen to pick up the weights who may not have thought about it prior to listening to him. 

This inspired me and made me think that maybe I have advice or tips which can help someone too. The thought of even being able to help one reader achieve their goals is an amazing incentive to keep writing.

Anyway, if you guys haven't seen Duck's stream, i highly recommend heading over to Twitch.tv and checking him out, if nothing else he is an incredibly funny guy and never fails to entertain. 

Thanks guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment